Monday, February 12, 2018

Sue Benner class in AZ Page #4 02-11-18

I see that I don't have pictures of work by every member of the class.  I took most of them the last day and some ladies had to leave early that day to make flights home.  If anyone sends me pictures I will post them on a later blog. 


Julie Hallquist made a lovely name tag for her design board. 

The top two, I believe, are Julie's 6"x9" studies.


And here is the third one.  


Debbie Geistweidt worked hard on her large project.  The tree was fused piece by piece onto release paper and then carefully lifted onto the background. 

One of her 6"x9" studies.

And another 6"x9". 

I'm not sure what the inspiration was for this, but she has good color going and nice strip shapes.  

Debbie finished her work after she was home and sent us all this image of the completed quilt. 


I don't know the names of the artists who did the following works.  Perhaps they will let me know so I can put their names on the correct images.  As far as I know, I don't have pictures of the work by Sonja Winter, unless some of these are hers. 

This must be a husband fly fishing in the autumn. 

I think this is a 30-min project, but don't know whose.  Good color in her interpretation.
This is one from the board below and was done by Sonja Winter. 

And here is her board.  I'd love to add her name to these. 
This design board is Sonja Winter's. 

We had one classmate, Jan Sealover, who came down sick the day after she arrived in Tucson and spent the entire week in her room.  She came to dinner on Thursday night and to class in the afternoon on Friday.  Wish she could have joined us for this terrific class. 

More tomorrow night about the trip and the premises. 
#   #   #





1 comment:

Loretta said...

Thank you for another informative day of quilt making. My goodness, great interpretations of pictures.