Thursday, May 17, 2018

TOMORROW! 05-17-18


Couldn't quite get it together to leave today, but am almost all packed to leave sometime tomorrow.  Hopefully, first thing in the morning, but maybe not until noon.  Doesn't really matter as I have no time schedule and can stop and go as I please.  It does get more difficult as the years go by and I can't remember how to get ready and what to pack!  Lists are okay, as far as they go, but I can't make a list that shows every tiny little thing.  Guess I could always go shopping.

I'm still driving my 2005 Lexus.

The above picture is rather light, this is more the color.  I call it the gold standard!

So, if you are driving Hwy 395 or I-5 in the next two weeks and you see this license plate you will be seeing me on my road trip!

#   #   #



2 comments:

Loretta said...

Wish I were on the road too....I'd find you somewhere! Take care and stay safe....but in all cases, enjoy every moment!

Sherrie Spangler said...

Safe travels. I hope you have good weather and beautiful scenery.