Thursday, November 1, 2018

Eating Lunch - Or Not 11-01-18

Generally I either eat breakfast or lunch.  Somehow, I am rarely ever hungry in the morning, but I will eat brunch - cereal or a frozen waffle or, if I am really lucky, leftover sushi or whatever I had for dinner the previous evening.  And then I am not hungry for lunch.   Which isn't at all interesting, but leads to this article which I do find interesting.  

http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20180110-what-workers-around-the-world-do-for-lunch

I have searched for different countries and wish I could try some of the things other people eat for lunch.   This one starts out with Chinese, but at the bottom are clicks for a number of different countries.   https://www.reference.com/food/chinese-people-eat-lunch-d4ce326004ebf96f

I also find it interesting that I did not find a single candy wrapper on the streets or sidewalks when KoKo and I took our walk this morning.  Amazing!  In the past there have always been at least a few blowing along our route.  
#   #   #

No comments: