Friday, January 25, 2019

Friday Food 01-25-19

Pastrami on rye with coleslaw at Katella Deli in Long Beach.  

Still no luck with the laptop.  I can't even figure out how to change the time, which is two hours later than Pacific time.  I did get out the hard drive sent by Carbonite and followed the instructions, but nothing happened.  So, I spend about an hour with their help department.  It seemed to be down/up loading, but there is no old files on my laptop.  So, I called back, but I waited too long and they were closed.   First thing tomorrow I will call them again.  This is so frustrating.  

I am trying to quilt the quilt, but there are so many interruptions I am not getting anywhere fast. KoKo seems happy sleeping on my feet as I have my foot on the pedal, so he isn't a bother.  I took him to the groomer this afternoon for a bath and a trim.  I always feel so guilty when I leave him as he shakes and struggles to stay in the car.  He doesn't enjoy the process, although the attendants seem very caring and careful with him.  He is just afraid.
#   #   # 


1 comment:

Loretta said...

Well, here we are it's Saturday already and it sounds like neither one of use accomplished much this week. All dead ends for the moment at least.
Today I'll try the garden again and perhaps even think about taxes! ;-(