Saturday, January 26, 2019

Running as fast as I can 01-26-19

Still struggling with my new laptop and all my millions of files.  No luck yet.  But it will have to wait until mid week as I will be up in Los Osos giving a program to their quilt guild on Monday evening.  Have the quilts all selected, but need to get everything else in the car tomorrow.  And I am still quilting on the quilt that has a rapidly approaching deadline.  Oh, why do I procrastinate and leave so many things to the last minute.  Stupid computer has done me in this time.



It is cyclamen time, they are so lovely. 

#   #   #

2 comments:

Dolores said...

My daughter just had to download from Carbonite and found she has to keep her computer awake at all times to download in two days. Once the computer goes to sleep, the download stops. Just a tip. XX

Joan Hutter said...

call the geek squad at best buys. they can keep the computer in their shop. I signed up for an annual fee and then it is free if you take it in or a fee if they come to you. j