Thursday, January 24, 2019

With all that is going on with laptop and sewing machines and physical therapy for my hips, I still have a quilt to finish for a deadline, which is fast approaching.  I suppose I was not thinking clearly when I decided to quilt the top part with "matchstick quilting", lines that are about 1/4" apart.  Now that I have my machine back and the walking foot engaged I am making some progress.  But there are all those other things to interrupt the flow!  I will have to apply myself seriously in the next couple days as I am going to be doing a program at Los Osos, CA, which is near San Luis Obispo, on Monday.  I find that my 80 year old body needs a day to recuperate after two days on the road.  So, I won't be back up to speed until Wednesday.  Oh, my, gosh!  Gotta get busy.  


FedEx delivered the hard drive from Carbonite, but I wasn't up to spending enough time to get things going today.  Something else to do tomorrow.  Too bad I don't have a 7 year old grandchild to take care of these computer things for me!

#   #   #


1 comment:

Loretta said...

Oh my goodness....that lovely quilt is going to need lots and lots of straight stitching lines! However, enjoy your time.