Sunday, January 20, 2019

No luck today 01-20-19

Well, it seems the giant snowstorm affects us even in SCalifornia, and it isn't the airline cancellations.  My back up service, Carbonite, is closed due to the "weather emergency".  Isn't that the pits.   And tomorrow is a holiday so I'm not sure they will be available even then.  Meanwhile I can do BLOGGING and EMAIL and read the news.  

I don't have access to my address book, so I cannot respond to those who post a comment on my Blog.  For example, Mary Ann doesn't have a contact on her blog or website, so I can't answer her.  Actually, Mary Ann, I did send you a reply, but didn't look at the outgoing address and after checking I see it went to "no reply".   So you didn't know that my laptop died and I couldn't blog.  Guess I am not dealing very well with these current problems.  

Of course, I do have KoKo to give me sympathy.  Currently he is in my lap interfering with my typing skills.  

Just like he interferes with my reading when he wants attention.

I will try to blog a quilt image tonight, if I can figure it out. 

#   #   #


3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

As long as you are OK. I do keep up with you! tipple85211@icloud.com

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Internet problems can be quite frustrating, but they do give us an opportunity to enjoy what is in front of us in real life. I had internet problems all last week so I know how frustrating they can be.

Loretta said...

He's a buddy!