Thursday, May 21, 2020

KoKo's 6th Birthday 05-20-20

I spent a lot of time selecting twenty pictures for an album of KoKo's first six years.  But now I cannot get it transferred to my blog!  I'll keep trying, but here are a few from over the years.  

A tiny puppy at Nancy Ota's house   08-12-14

KoKo and his best friend Froggy 


KoKo's favorite bad thing to do - tear up tissues. 

Gathered in my chair with four of his friends - Froggy, Snake, Monkey and Duckie. 


KoKo and Froggy help me sew. 

Happy Birthday little guy.

#   #   #

3 comments:

Jan Hutchison said...

Happy Birthday to KoKo, he’s a cutie!

Loretta said...

Happy, Happy Birthday KoKo....our handsome little friend. Stay well and keep Del entertained through this pandemic! Pats to you.

Sherry Loos said...

So precious! Happy Brithday Koko!