Friday, May 22, 2020

Thursday Treasures 05-21-20

Well, It isn't MY treasure, but something I see every day, usually twice.  I have lived in this house for over 30 years and from the very first day I have wanted to make some clothes for this lady.  I've done some drawings of how I could make a "santa" suit for her and fasten it with Velcro strips.  Of course, I don't intend on asking the owners.  They would just wake up one holiday morning and see their naked beauty clothed.  I don't have the nerver, unfortunately. 

The one story house is nondescript, tucked into a corner where two roads end.  The "landscaping" is just anything the owners want to stick in the ground with lots of weeds.   She is really quite a nice statue, but the location is so odd, I wonder if she has been there for fifty years, since the houses were built.  I keep hoping someone will take pity and give her a nicer environment. 
#   #   #

                                                              

No comments: