Monday, May 18, 2020

Still working on the Little Houses 05-18-20

I just work on these blocks on and off, when I have time and interest. So, some days I don't even look at them and others I get on a roll and can't find a stopping place. 



Here are the house pieces I have cut out, ready to start stitching.  Top right are the cutout doors, and center middle are the roof/sky units ready to go.  



There are more striped fabrics that I haven't cut yet.  Don't know if I ill need them.  Could probably use another diagonal looking stripe like the black/yellow in the center. 

We had rain twice today, seems strange for May, especially with the daytime temperatures varying from 64F to 99F.  Just seems that nothing is as it should be.  Right?  

#   #   #

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Right. And then there's the polar express the northeast had a short while ago, bringing snow! And in Texas (I follow a blogger there) it's 105.