Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Wordless Wednesday 06-10-20

This should be Wordless Wednesday, but Blogger won't let me post any pictures.  What is with that?  I have some lovely shadow images lined up and no way to show them.   We are under threat of switching to the NEW Blogger later this month, so I suspect this is a further threat to get us all to change now, rather than later.  Guess I am forced to do it.  However, in case I don't appear again soon, you will know I am working on it.  Be safe.  Keep well.  Love, Del and KoKo

Below are changes made using the NEW Blogger.  Not easy and not very satisfactory either.  Life is change.  And computers are change BIG TIME.  


Agapanthus



Some guy honked at me for being in the parking lot lane.  Can you imagine!



The circles on the sidewalk are also shadows, cast by a fanciful upper fence of wire "wheels" and spokes. 


And I seem to always notice the shadows of Agapanthus - don't know why this compulsion to take their pictures over the years.  

#   #   #


1 comment:

Loretta said...

Good Morning...I've not been on Facebook for past day or two...changing schedule perhaps! Over the weekend I received a ZOOM invitation to join my Birthday ZOOM party on Monday afternoon. My daughters, family members from the East Coast and friends appeared on ZOOM. A good number I hadn't seen in quite some time. It was a very special surprise! Seems I must be getting soft on these electronic celebrations, and am thankful for my computer and the international ability it has to view and communicate with the world. I was born to this world during WWII and I continue to be amazed at how our world has changed since!
Thank you Del, for sharing your morning and evening walks with us. Continue to take care and stay well.