Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Sewing 06-30-21

I was on a roll with the background ready to go and decided to add a tree.  Also decided to keep going to finish a piece for the SAQA auction.  The deadline was today!  So, I added the tree, quilted that, put in some birds, zigzagged the edge, put on a label and two rings for hanging.  Finally shipped it late yesterday via FedEx.  I hope someone likes it and buys it on October at the online auction.  

I don't know how to make pictures the correct color.  The pink here is rather washed out while in actuality it is mostly very bright pink.  

"Pink Tree"  Del Thomas (California) 2021  12" X 12"  
Cotton Fabric Scraps, Cotton thread, Poly thread, Cotton batting
Fused, machine quilted.  
There are three birds because there is always at least one bird on each of my quilts. 

In-a-hurry label.  There are two plastic rings on back for hanging.   Somehow I forgot to take a picture of the back, something I usually do.  Sorry. 

#   #   #

1 comment:

abelian said...

I live it! Makes me smile, on what has been a somewhat tiring day. Dottie