Saturday, September 22, 2007

New tools Sep 22, 2007

As I pile on the years I find I spend more and more time looking for things that I have put away. Apparently in the wrong place because sometimes I cannot find what I am looking for. Not an unusual situation, I know many people who have this affliction. Twice in the last year I have misplaced my colored pencils - the first time I ultimately found them, the second time NOT! So, today I bought a new set of 48 pencils. (Do you know that Prismacolor has 120 colors?) Tomorrow I will probably find the first set which is verrrry old, I believe I bought them around 1975. Obviously, I have not had the great need for them that I had yesterday. Surely in the future I will be able to find one set or the other. Just in case, I am posting this picture, so if I call and ask you what they look like you can tell me! Might help, can't hurt.


Rather pleasant to have something so bright and new to share. Eventually I will post a photo to show why my need was so desperate.

Showers off and on today and everything is so sparkly clean in the periodic sunshine that it hurts my eyes. The bluest of skies, the whitest piles of clouds and that lovely clean smell in the air. Leaves are starting to turn, even though the temp has only been down to about 50F. Hope we have a cold snap before they all turn brown and drop. Later I'll make a trip over the to gorgeous Ginkgo lined street in Fullerton to take some pictures. One of these days I will make a Ginkgo quilt. I have lots of yellow fabric!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: