Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Inventive, anyway. 07-08-08

Someone sent this to me over the weekend and it made me laugh. In fact, everytime I think about it, I laugh again. There are people in this world who still live by the Depression era motto: Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
The caption below came with it.

Check out this summer top. No sewing, just a few cuts! It is was taken in front of the Gardendale, Alabama, Wal-Mart while she was going to the Flea market. Look at it closely. Now I ask you...Who sits and looks at a pair of men's briefs and says hmmmm..."I can make a nice summer top from these?" On the other hand...$9 for a three-pack is a good price! Hope she got the tri-color variety pack!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

meggie said...

Someone sent this to me in an email yesterday, & it sure made me laugh too. Sometimes I feel you can take recycling a bit too far!