Sunday, August 3, 2008

Walking 08-02-08

The only thing that gets me out to walk is Corky! He came home with me last night (Friday) and pretty much slept the day away. There has been a seven-year old grandson visiting his house and he had to keep track of him and what he was doing. so very little sleep during the daytime. The Poodle Mommy thinks Corky knows that when he comes to Camp Del he can catch up on his beauty sleep. Guess so, this time anyway.

Here he is in his blue bed (to match the Family Room floor) snuggling with his apricot pillow. You can see why sometimes I lose him - he blends so well with the lining of his bed.

Roses are still looking good if the rose growers pruned them properly - I did not. This one is growing in the front yard about four houses to the south. Not much fragrance, but lovely color. I'll get a view of what is blooming around Corky's house tomorrow when we walk in LBeach. His birthday was July 29, so there will be a dinner party in his honor tomorrow evening at a Belmont Shore restaurant that has a patio where dogs are allowed. His two Lhasa Apso girlfriends will attend along with their parents. They are all very well behaved and people always smile when they see them together - three very well groomed white doggies.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christine Thresh said...

Beautiful rose.
A dinner party at a restaurant for dogs! Now I've heard everything.

meggie said...

I love Corky. He is so beautiful, & he looks so comfy there. I know he loves to visit you.
The rose is just gorgeous. My favourite are yellow roses, & grape hyacinths.