Saturday, August 28, 2010

Under Construction 08-27-10

This is an overall shot of the building under construction that I showed yesterday. I think this is part of the new Kaiser Permanente facility, but it could as well be something else. There are a lot of apartments being build in this area of Anaheim, along with Kaiser. This is north of and adjacent to the 91 Fwy and about two miles west of the intersection of the 91 and the 55. I wish I had found time to photograph it before the purple faded so much. I might try earlier in the morning when the sun is more in the east. I haven't seem a crane like this before - it looks like a child's plastic toy. The workmen are still employed - so someone has a paycheck these days.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

June said...

Of course, if you photographed it earlier in the morning, you would have to get up earlier in the morning. I've tried that and really, I don't advise it. It's much too early!