Thursday, December 2, 2010

Those posts 12-02-10

These posts are not so interesting if they aren't lined up and photographed from the right angle.
This pet supply store is bright and garish, even for Southern California. And maybe that is why it is always so busy - it attracts attention. Just in the time I was there taking pictures I think about twenty cars pulled in. It almost always has a crammed parking lot.

If you are looking for a Xmas gift for someone special - check out Rayna Gillman's scarf sale: http://studio78notes.blogspot.com/2010/12/holiday-scarf-sale.html I have several of her scarves and whenever I wear them people compliment me on how great they are. And now I will have another to show off. When I am not wearing them I hang them on a rod in my dressing area so I can admire them.

You might enjoy this early look at Bergdorf's holiday windows: http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/11/16/first-look-bergdorfs-holiday-windows/?ref=womens-fashion

Posted by Picasa

No comments: