Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Feet 09-23-11

On day last week I stopped at my favorite Starbuck's and had settled down with my latte and my book when this young woman sat down at the next table with her laptop.  After a few minutes I couldn't stand it and asked her if I could photograph her shoes for my Blog.  She thought I was really funny, but agreed.  
[The table legs have little round gliders that lift the table off the floor - you can just see on behind her toes.] 
 
Love these shoes!   And the polish works well with them. 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah the things we who are smitten with the artistic have to bear....I often cringe when I ask to take photos of people for fear they might think I am a foot fetishist, a pedofile, or a stalker...and all I want is the light and line! Even sketching sometimes has top be done on the sly because I'm embarassed to ask or make it obvious.....I like the greys of the grout and the shoes. The toenails offer a nice color contrast. Lisa