Sunday, September 18, 2011

Loving that Corky dog! 09-17-11

Corky, the Poodle Prince, is staying at Camp Del until September 27th while his parents are on vacation and business up north.  He rarely stays with me for such a long stretch, but I will take him for as long as I can have him.  He is such a dear little guy.
In his neighborhood or mine, he loves to sit on my lap, hang his head out the window and check out everything in sight.  I only drive 10mph when we are doing this "touring" - it is about the only time he doesn't complain that we aren't going fast enough!
 

At Camp Del he likes to snooze on a chair next to me while I am sewing or computing. 


Alert or.....

at ease, he has my heart!

At Indian Creek Lodge near Weaverville he is one pampered puppy.
 
I made him a little peaked cap when we were at Indian Creek Lodge.  It stayed on long enough to take a picture.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Patty ♣ said...

How happy! What a nice post to read first thing in the morning!! Corky is so precious! I am so thankful that you have him in your life Del! I don't think he takes a bad picture ever!

Unknown said...

What great shots, Del! I have to admit that I have been sort of thinking about a dog lately..and then I remember how hard it was to put my Siberian husky in the kennel while we went away....and Sibes are so difficult that I wouldn't impose on anyone to take her. You've got a great set up!

Suzanne Kistler said...

Corky has SO much personality. I love the way you've captured him in your post!