Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Monday Browsing 09-02-13


Some bright ideas – some dumb ideas.  But they will make you think:
Some awesome images for inspiration – even if you don’t care about the weather.
I’m always interested in the weather - just one of my quirks! 


This is my favorite source of weather news and I also enjoy the picture files. http://www.wunderground.com/
The world's highest temperature for September 2, 2013, was 118 degrees and occurred at Nasiriya, Iraq
 

Very unusual maps:       (Carol – Check 28.  Who drinks the most coffee?)
Liberated quiltmaking:



FMQ Idea?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Margaret Cooter said...

Loved the maps especially, thanks!

Dolores said...

LOVED THIS POST - Just fantastic!!! Thanks, Del!!

Rebecca said...

We all have our "thing," don't we? One aspect of living here "in paradise" (southern Cal) is that we don't get much weather, per se. I don't think people understand when I state that we have boring clouds! We have had some variety in the last week, though.

My thing is maps, and I not only spent quite a bit of time on that link; I left it open to return to.