Thursday, May 1, 2014

Last Day at Empty Spools/Asilomar 05-01-14

I changed things around in my project today - everyone went to lunch and left me in peace and quiet so I could actually concentrate on the layout.  Much  better, I think.  This is not sewn together and I will wait until I am home to attempt it.  Very complex sewing required.
 
"Parking Garage"  Del Thomas 2014  Approx 34"W x 40"L unfinished
 
 I  think tomorrow morning I will make some little windows (what the teacher wanted us to do the very first day).  I like these made in class by Carol Esch and not yet sewn together.
 

You see the fine divisions in the panes, that takes control when sewing.
 
I am too tired to pack up my sleeping room tonight, so I will have to sling it together in the morning before going to class. 
#   #   # 

3 comments:

Elaine said...

You accomplished much! Will be anxious to see the parking garage when finished. Be safe coming home.

Loretta said...

Wow! A week FULL of fun and your quilt is looking wonderful. I love the windows sampler...and will do a little sewing myself.

Dolores said...

You did a great job, Del, and look forward to more great pieces!!! XX