Sunday, May 3, 2020

Home from our travels 05-03-20

I was just too tired to post last evening after the drive home from San Juan Bautista.  It was an easy drive with mostly big trucks on the road.  More cars than Tuesday's drive up, but some of them were doing the 100mph drive - whoosh.  There was lots of room for them and other drivers just pulled over, out of the way of the speed demons/  We were all doing 70 to 80, which is pretty standard on I-5 any time traffic will allow. Without the stops it was a 5 hour drive. 

This Elizabeth Busch quilt was on an online auction to support the school her g'boy attends in California.  She had posted about it so, of course, I made a bid.  And I won.  So, now there are three of her pieces in TCQC.  The picture is not very good, although I tried to enhance it.  When the quilt arrives I will photograph it and post it again.  


Caterpillar Hill   Elizabeth Busch - Maine  1991
32.75" X 33.5"

#   #   #


1 comment:

Loretta said...

Wow, I await the photo of the original, but this copy is not too bad either!
The colors and the texture design Wow! Simple layout with extraordinary hand dyed cloth! Spectacular! Thank you.