Friday, February 19, 2021

Another tree 02-19-21

Here is a tree at another Starbuck's.  Do they have a tree policy to plant exotic specimens?  I'll do some research on that.  This is at my local drive thru and has not only yellow flowers in the summer, but attracts yellow butterflies.  I think it is a type of locust.  Fabulous seed pods, eh? 




A funny about those nice warm new slippers I showed the other day.  This morning when I rushed out the door to PTherapy I forgot to change into my outdoor shoes.  Didn't notice it until I exited my car!  My therapist noticed, but didn't realize they are slippers until I told her.  She says she has noticed that there are few colored shoes in their facility, except for athletic shoes.  Everyone seems to wear black shoes these days.  Including me. 

#   #   #

No comments: