Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Sewing 02-16-21


I actually sewed today, but only one block!  And it was a PROJECT.  I think I have forgotten a lot of what I used to know.  This wonky star is only 5" finished and my hands don't work as well as they once did.  But I managed to complete this very small project.  A couple points will be missing when it is sewn into the quilt, but I don't mind - it is finished. 

PTherapy this morning was hard because I now need to do twice the reps of each exercise.  Instead of 10 sit/stands I did twenty.  Oh, my thunder thighs are thundering tonight.  

I am concerned about my readers around the country with the terrible snow, iice, and below freezing temps.  Let me know you are okay, eh?  

#   #   #

 

3 comments:

abelian said...

At my house in North Carolina, we’re just having lots of rain. But 40 miles from here, a tornado appeared just before midnight, and it was bad - three dead, 10 injured, and several houses completely demolished. The weather is definitely changing. Glad you’re keep US posted about how you’re getting along. Dottie

Loretta said...

Good Morning...the gloomy grey days have finally ended, at least for today! The daffodils are looking up! My sister in Ohio reports not snowing today, but they are expecting another 4-6" perhaps over night or tomorrow. I am so glad I no longer live in the east (Long Island, NY). I would certainly have been much more of a hermit than I am these days! Your little project looks lovely...so pleased to know you did some sewing! Take care and exercise! ;-)

Mary Ann said...

Lots of snow in northeastern Ohio. Up to Bobs pooper.Poor guy has a hard time lifting his leg above the snow! Time to stay in and sew. But the snow was sparkling in the sun yesterday. Very pretty.