Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sorry, no quilt tonight. 08-02-09

I am working on the Surfside QGuild newsletter, which should have gone out on Friday night! So, I am at least two days late. I feel like it is a great hot and heavy three-way wrestling match between the computer, Microsoft Publisher and my ageing brain. I will never be able to thank Jeanne Mills enough for all the long distance computer/telephone help she has given me with Publisher - she is an angel. I hope to get up there at the end of the month, just for a visit, and Jeanne says she will give me a lesson! What more could I ask for? Tonight my eyes are so tired and sore I have to go to bed, at least for a few hours, before I can face the newsletter again.
Corky is doing great - he thinks he is a puppy again! I'll take him to the acupuncturist on Wednesday and see what Dr. Woods has to say. It is VERY difficult to keep the PPrince confined. His parents are tired from being on edge about it. I'll be in LBeach from Tuesday night until Saturday whilst they go to the desert.
Once the N/L is done I will post some more QFestival Quilts. I'm surprised I didn't get more feedback about the owl quilt - I wish you could all see it "in-the-fabric".

No comments: