Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Autumn Views 11-29 ~ 12-02-09


I guess I am even more tired than I thought!! I have put the following four pictures in reverse order - toooo tired to start over. Guess it doesn't really matter much.
Pollarded maple trees in East Moreland section of Portland. 12-02-09

Unidentified trees along I-5 south of Portland 12-01-09

Unidentified trees along I-5 south of Portland 12-01-09. Why does this one tree hang on to it's leaves when all the others are bare?

View from my room at the Holiday Inn Express in Roseburg, OR 11-30-09 All of the rooms in this motel have a view over the river. Notice the fog in the background - I sort of stalled a bit so that it would have a chance to lift. I really hate to drive in the fog - stress to the max.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deborah said...

All beautiful, particularly the one of the view from the Holiday Inn. I don't think I would want to leave. I like that you didn't identify all the trees, I thought I was the only one.

Patty ♣ said...

Each time we have traveled through Roseburg I have thought I could live there, even though it is far from the ocean.. Lovely older part of the town is nice. Loved the pictures!!!