Saturday, July 24, 2010

Quilt Festival Long Beach Page #3 07-23-10

Things have gone from bad to worse!! Now my blog pages are huge and I can't change them back. Maybe I need to just give up on blogging until I have the new Dell laptop.
Anyway, I did go to Karey Bresenhan's reception this evening at the Hyatt, adjacent to the Convention Center. Cheese and crackers, lovely fresh fruit, crispy veggies and some dips. I saw a number of people I haven't seem for sometime, so it was nice. Not very long though - an hour and a half goes fast!
Here are a few more details that go with the previous post.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Louise in SW Saskatchewan said...

I remember my trip to the 1st Long Beach Festival and Karey's reception - it was wonderful recognizing and speaking with folks I'd only "seen" online. Sorry I didn't meet you then.

I would love to go to the Long Beach Festival again - dd and sil still living there.

Diana said...

i'm using MSIE8 and windows 7 and your page looks just fine.