Saturday, July 24, 2010

Quilt Festival page #4 07-24-10

There are always a number of heron and egret quilts at any big show. The heron quilt I showed on "Page #1" is the best I have seen for some time. And here are some excellent egrets.
I'm sure people wonder at my weird gyrations when I'm trying to take pictures without casting my shadow in the spot lights. But no matter how hard I try they are sometimes unavoidable.

The maker surely intended this to appear to be a framed picture with a gold accent strip.

Very realistic feet on this guy.

Somehow, I see little animal faces in these rocks. Too many "Hidden Image" puzzles?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

dee said...

Such a beauty. What amazing talent and I think I see little mice in the rocks.

Suzanne Kistler said...

I see a shrew or - shudder - almost an opossum! You have good eyes - I saw the quilt but didn't study the rocks in person...