Saturday, September 15, 2012

Lotta lovin' tonght! 09-15-12

I like this funny picture I took this summer.  Corky was at Camp Del and I had his beds from LBeach and here so I could launder them and make a few small repairs.  I lined them up in my family room and watch while he checked out each one, ending up in the one that actually belongs in the family room.  He has a blue one just like it in the bedroom here.  The center bed is his "boat bed", so called because it is shaped like a boat - he loves to rest his head on that little "hammock" that is the prow.  The bed closest to the camera is his "downstairs bed" in LBeach.  Usually his lamb is in it, but the lamb wasn't quite dry yet when I took the picture.  Corky has quite a collection of dog beds, besides these three and the one in my bedroom, he has another in his parents bedroom and two out in the house in the desert.  All but the boat bed have pillows which he tosses in and out as the mood moves him. 

 
Three beds for the Poodle Prince.
 
Such a sweet loving little doggy he is.  I'm glad he comes to stay with me.  I'll take him home tomorrow, but he'll be back next weekend. 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Quiltedtime said...

What a choice he has to make!

Diane Perin said...

Corky and the Three Beds. I see a fairy tale (tail?!) in there somewhere.