Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Kite Flying Day 11-26-13

It was a gorgeous day, a little cool in the morning, but the high in Anaheim (just two miles away and abutting Placentia's south border) was 81F, the warmest spot in the country.   I met my friend Liz for coffee and ran a few errands.   When I arrived back in my driveway I saw the two little boys on the corner were out enjoying the sunshine.  


Timmy was flying his kite, by himself for the first time.  He really had it up there and was handling like a pro.  I saw later than when it came down his dad was there to hold it up so Timmy could get it up in the sky again.  Little Adam is too small/young to hold the kite up high to give it a good start.  


There was a nice steady breeze that kept it steady in the sky. 


All of our wires are underground, so it is a good place to fly a kite, unless a kite eating tree snatches it.

Timmy flies and Adam has a drink of water from an Arrowhead bottle.

I love seeing these little guys growing and learning.  They were both born after their parents moved here.  Good parents = good boys. 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dolores said...

So cute!! Your weather is fantastic!! Happy Thanksgiving, Del.

Loretta said...

Thank you for sharing. I'm off to visit my grandsons and their parents for this day of thanks. Del, have a lovely Thanksgiving.