Saturday, December 20, 2014

Apologies

I am sorry I have been silent, but my Dell laptop got sick and I have had a hard time getting the problem solved.  The Dell tech is supposed to come on Monday to install a new hard drive.  I bought the laptop in April of this year- guess I got a lemon!   I came to Verizon where I bought this ipad a year ago,but have not used much. After waiting an hour I was assigned a helper who got me started on how to blog and I decided to sit here and write this in case I have another question.  I do!

I hope to be back on line on Monday evening.  Check back early on Tuesday.  Love, Del

5 comments:

Loretta said...

My oh my Del, you've had a crumby time with computers .... I'm sorry! I do hope this fix on Monday lasts a long time!

Karen Rips said...

How frustrating!

Dyanne Cox said...

so glad it was your computer that was down and not you
D

Quiltedtime said...

Hope to see you back online soon!

Vivian Helena said...

Hi Dell,, I would love to Blog from my I pad, but guess I need to get with a tech for that. I see that many people do it, but had read that Blogger app was not friendly for the I Pad.. you have inspired me to get some help.. I had to buy a new computer last month, they have cloned mine at home and will transfer everything, But now I am thinking I have added things that I might not remember to this one in the Weeks with out because of Christmas.
Wish I could have heard your docent talk at Visions, but not close enough to hop down.. A friend brought me a book of this year show and I have almost all of them since the shows were in the Park.. One of these days will try to enter, but then I said that from the first time I saw the exhibit.. One Day.. I do have a piece in the Personal App show at Road, hoping to attend..
Happy New Year... vivian