Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Busy, Busy, Busy 03-31-15

I haven't finished unpacking and putting away things from my trip to Empty Spools.  Other obligations demand my time.  I finished a little abstract quilt for the Visions Art Museum challenge which I need to turn in tomorrow.   And the rest of my day has  been spent at the computer working on the Surfside Quilters Guild newsletter which needs to be posted this week.  I had thought I would work on it at Asilomar, but too many other things going on.  Too much FUN! 

I also have to meet the every-ten-days-deadline for Elizabeth Barton's online Master class which is a real stretch for me - both the  projects and the deadlines.  For these first three months I have been the last one to send her my pictures on each deadline evening. Our April project is about Color - hope I can figure it out and get it in on time.

Rocky Surf in Monterey Bay
 

No comments: