Saturday, September 2, 2017

That KoKo Dog 09-02-17

After a visit to my doctor yesterday (with a clean bill of health) I backed into my garage and the car thermometer read 108F.  The official count for Placentia was 104F, but it seemed hotter than that.  My A/C is still working, but continues to drip water on the floor of the garage.  The A/C man is a bit busy right now and I am hoping he has some spare time soon.  I have towels down to make a dam so the water doesn't run all over the place. 
 
KoKo doesn't seem to notice the heat much, although he does lay down on the cement when we are walking.  We have walked as late as 10:15pm when the temp dropped to less than 85F, but it is still too hot for me and I come home wringing wet after only 20 minutes.  He still wants to play most of the day which keeps me from doing things I need to do.  He plays with lots of his different toys, although he usually prefers Froggie.  Today he was dragging the doggie toy around and took a nap with Snakie. 
 
Doggie and Froggie
 


Taking a nap with Snakie
 
Down for the night with Froggie
 
#   #   #
 

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Bobby does not play with toys, he spends the day tucked under covers. But say the word walk or ride and he is at the door waiting to go. We get 3 walks in a day.
This morning it was 58°. Freezing to me.

Monica Shafer said...

I'm really glad you have a clean bill of health, especially after being sick earlier in the year. Koko's a good boy with his toys. My big dog immediately tears into the toy, disemboweling it to get to the squeaker, then leaves it, sufficiently chewed up and nonfunctioning, along with the stuffing and other mess. Afterwards she doesn't show much interest in the toy.