Sunday, April 22, 2018

A resting day 04-22-18

Yesterday KoKo and I went to a meeting with the lady who is taking over the Surfside Quilters Guild newsletter and then on to San Diego for the opening of the new exhibits.  KoKo was pretty good, but complained with loud barks when I left him alone in his carrier in the museum office for very long.  It wasn't a successful excursion.  I had dinner with Beth Smith, the director of the museum and then drove home in the dark, which I don't do so well at my advanced age.  We arrived home about 11pm and were soon in bed.  And we spent today recovering!  Of course, we did the two obligatory 1/2 hour walks, morning and evening and I worked on the newsletter - my very last one.  I have discovered that when I have a full day with two long drives I need to set aside the next day to recover.  Today was that day.  

It was 80F today and all the flowers are blooming their very best .  







#   #   #


1 comment:

Carol said...

Beautiful flowers! Hope you are recovered.