Wednesday, September 18, 2019

That KoKo dog again. 09-17-19

I think Froggie is more of a pal than a toy, KoKo always keeps him close.  But sometimes he roots around in his toy box and pulls out something to play with.  One of his favorites is Ducky who has been with him for at least four years.  Of course, he has needed surgery and even had his squeaker replaced.  KoKo will throw him up in the air and then pounce on him wherever he lands.  His inner terrier comes out and he shakes Ducky almost to pieces. 

KoKo sleeping in his "don't let Del move away" position wedged between the table and my chair leg. 

How does he know when he is asleep that I am taking his picture?

Sometimes he even sleeps with Ducky, but Froggie is somewhere on the chair with him. 

KoKo is such a good companion and a well behaved dog.  He lights up my life!  And he forces me to walk about an hour every day. 

#   #   #

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Good Morning, I wish sometimes I had a froggie to hug and a ducky to play with...KoKo is a fortunate buddy!