Tuesday, September 8, 2020

KoKo time again 09-08-20

Is this a lazy dog?  I know that dogs sleep an inordinate amount of the day, but lately it seems he sleeps even more than usual.  Partially because I am having trouble with my left hip and am in my recliner quite a lot of the time.  Hope to see a doctor sometime this week, meanwhile it is Tylenol, heating pad, and PTherapy exercises on my bed.  

Today was the ZOOM meeting of the Surfside Quilters Guild and he was asleep right next to my laptop. With Froggy, of course.  

 
On my lap with full frontal exposure.  This was begging for a tummy rub, but then he just went to sleep. 


On my lap while I am reading and his head is supported by the chair arm. When he wakes up he paws at the book until I put it down and pay attention to him.  He runs the place! 

#   #   #

No comments: