Wednesday, May 11, 2022

KoKo time again 05-11-22

Yes, it has gone beyond "indulged" and is straight up SPOILED"!  But I don't really have anything else to do, so I let him call the shots.  He is basically a good boy and listens when I tell him to do something.   Although we are working on "STAY" again lately.   He is smart enough to remember where the nut grass grows and not step off the sidewalk.  If he gets one of those little land mines in his foot he stops and holds it up off the ground to tell me he needs some help.  I can usually work the burr out of his fur, but have considered carrying scissors with me!  
  What a smart dog! 

I think this is his favorite position, laying on my legs with his feet at my feet and his head on my thighs.  All four feet in the air. 


When he is on his chair he frequently has Froggy support his chin.  Froggy is pretty ratty now, but I keep sewing up his wounds.  I was going to post a video showing how mean KoKo is to that poor frog, but I can't make it work.  Maybe later. 
 

He spens a lot of time washing Froggy or chewing on him. 

He has three beds now.  This is the smallest - he just fits. 

When he wants to sprawl he uses the larger bed.  He keeps a squeaky ball close by so it is handy if he gets tired of Froggy. 

#   #   # 




3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Hate to tell you this Koko. Bobby said he is the most spoiled. He lives in my recliner and on the couch. Of course he likes to snuggle in my bed. If I eat he needs some he needs his 3 squares a day also. He has discovered warm oatmeal which sends him over the moon. And a good walk is a must to leave pee-mails for all his friends. Love our pups!

Sherrie Spangler said...

Koko just keeps getting cuter and more adorable!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Koko is so adorable, and quite smart to ask for help. Zeus used to run away from me so I couldn't help him, even though I did learn to carry scissors with me.