Friday, July 8, 2022

It's a KoKo night. 07-08-22

Home from the groomer, time to rub all over everything.  He has his backside in the air although it isn't noticeable in this picture. 

Since he is just bathed and trimmed he can get on the back of a quilt. 

He is so protective of his Froggy.  He is hanging on and giving me a stink eye because I need to do some more surgery on Froggy. 

This big hole required a patch of another green fabric.  KoKo is very rough with Froggy and bites and tears while shaking him furiously. 

I had been "operating" while KoKo was at the groomer, but didn't finish before pick up time.  First thing KoKo did was look for Froggy.  He can't quite reach. 


Which was a good thing since Froggy still had a needle in him.   I have to close KoKo in the bedroom while I am working on Froggy.  He whines and scratches, but that is the only way I can work without him trying to take Froggy away from me.  

#   #   #

3 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

That is so sweet that Koko is so attached to Froggy and that the surgery center is always open to help Froggy recover from all the love.

Sherrie Spangler said...

Koko is just so darn cute! I wish I could give him a big hug!

Martha Ginn said...

I love these pictures of Koko and Froggy. You are a real trooper for keeping Froggy repaired for the next battle. I made a cloth doll for a niece and her dog was like Koko and Mandy kept bringing it to me with "fix it, fix it." I really relate to the importance of these repairs!