Thursday, December 15, 2022

Photo Fail 12-15-22

Worked hard at staying off my feet today, but we did go out.  KoKo just piddled in the backyard, no walk, and then we went to Starbuck's drive thru.  On the way I could see the snow covered mountains so we drove up to the top of Bastanchury (bas-tan-CHUR-y) Hill which is the highest place around.  Unfortunately the trees have grown up to block a lot of the view.  But the problem today was my cell phone camera (I think).  

Below is a gated community, above that the Brea Hills, and that light streak is the snow on the distant mountains.  Unfortunately they just blend into the sky. 

Same with this one, perhaps slightly more clear.
 
Did I take a breath and jiggle the cell phone?

And really extended.  Not my best effort. 

And then we were driving right by The Hat, which has the best pastrami around, so we drove thru and picked up a huge sandwich (ate half for dinner tonight).  When we turned on to Imperial Hwy I decided to stop for $3.99/gal gas at Arco!  Then east to our favorite Starbuck's and home to sit in my chair to read, have a nap, and do some paperwork - with my leg elevated.  Only 198 steps yesterday, but I didn't have my phone in my pocket all the time.  Tina did the honors for KoKo this evening.  What a friend!!!

He resents my lap being full of paperwork, or anything but him.

#   #   #

1 comment:

Sherrie Spangler said...

That sounds like a nice day, especially TWO trips to Starbucks. Hope you're ankle is getting better.