Monday, January 30, 2023

Monday Walking 01-30-23


It is said that only boring people talk about the weather - guess I am boring, but I don't have much to talk about these days.  

Walking north on Brian St (the next street over) I can just get a glimpse of the snow covered mountains.   And you can see by the wet asphalt that we had just a bit of rain early this morning.

Here is a cropped imageshowing the mountains and high clouds that didn't rain again. 

Tree allergy season has started with the Bradford Pears bursting out all over.  They are always the first to bloom, forcing me to carry wads of tissues.  Because they are the first I think I react more to them than the other trees that bother me.   After this onslaught my nose and lungs get "calloused" I guess.  

Hard to photograph the blossoms in between the leaves that turn color at the same time the blossoms open.  

Meanwhile, KoKo is really bored with all the picture taking!

#   #   #  

 

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I think Bradford Pear trees are banned in Ohio. They don't do well with our winter storms.