Monday, February 13, 2023

That KoKo dog again 02-13-23

Well, he is my family, how can I not feature him!?   Yes, he is very indulged and gets lots of love and attention all day long.  When we walk our neighbors stop to give him a pet and whenever he hears children's voices he wants to go join in the fun.  

After all these years his favorite friend is Froggy - held together with lots of thread and green fabric scraps.  He is holding tight here.  His legs sort of blend in with his favorite fuzzy bed.  

The gardener I thought I hired has not been back!  Can you find KoKo on the short wall - top left?  He seems to enjoy making a path through the oxalis and malva.

Wending his way through the weeds.


Here he is waiting for me to get settled in the recliner.  Must be tired and leaning his head on the arm of the chair whilst standing on the footstool.  He was just at the groomer so he is very trim.  


Okay, in my lap and almost gone for the night.  When I get up to pee in the middle of the night he just moves over into his own chair and piles back on my lap when I come back and cover up.  Not sure he actually wakes up, it is so routine. 

Right now he is in his small bed next to my feet while I use the computer.  Keeping an eye on me in case I leave the room.  

What a guy!

#   #   #




2 comments:

Loretta said...

You two are a fine pair! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

abelian said...

I always like to hear about your dear little family member! Hope your gardener shows up soon. I’m lucky that in my new North Carolina neighborhood a gardener is included in the homeowners’ dues. A crew comes every Wednesday to work on the whole neighborhood. Dottie