Monday, March 27, 2023

Empty Spools at Asilomar 03-27-23

My laptop is telling me there is a "Connection issue try again later" so no pictures tonight.

All is going well, Sue Benner is such a great teacher, so helpful and so non-judgmental.  There are 20 ladies in the class and only a few are non-stop talkers.  I am so accustomed to working in silence that all the chatter is distracting.  We are in Merrill Hall so there is always noise from the shop and people crossing through the building only one door on each side is open due to the high winds.  I am only "playing", not going to make any prize winning quilts.   Right now I am going to bed so I will have a little vim and vigor in he morning.  G'night!

      #   #   # 

4 comments:

abelian said...

Have fun! I took an Empty Spools class from Sue in 2004, and agree that she is a great teacher. Dottie

Carol said...

So glad you posted. We are expecting another big storm tonight and tomorrow. Have fun!

Loretta said...

Enjoy the shared energy of Sue...she is special. Take care.

Sherrie Spangler said...

Glad you're having a nice class. I, too, have trouble focusing around talkers.