Thursday, September 7, 2023

More construction in the park 09-07-23

 No workers  in the park today.

Here  is the cement they have poured at this far end of the park.

A closer view, but I cannot figure out what this will be.  The little bits of rain over the last week or so has started the grass sprouting.

The new cement path wanders off to the right to end at the small parking lot on  Palm Drive at the entrance to the park.  It is a small park - the width is about that of two house lots and  the length is about fourteen  housing lots.  I tell people that ours is the fifteenth house from Palm Drive.  

Warmer today.  The high was 84F and the low 62F.  Highs in the mid 90F until next Tuesday.  KoKo and I have enjoyed the autumn like temps for the last 3 or 4 days.  

#   #   #

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Funny, I always think of parks as being mostly grass and plants. But maybe the cement is easier for strolling and has less maintenance, like mowing and pruning. I am the weirdo of the neighborhood with weeds in my yard. It's very pretty when the dandelions and violets are blooming. And the bees love my yard. Along with butterflies. I am also the weirdo with flowers instead of sparse bushes between piles of mulch or gravel.

Loretta said...

Mary Ann, your garden sounds lots more interesting than the concrete surprises! At least for the moment!

I too am wondering what the overall plan is for the concrete installations so far! Please keep me informed ... thanks so much.

Loretta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.