Friday, March 1, 2024

Still with me? 03-01-24

A plethora of problems this last week, but I had a computer guru come to the house this evening and he was able to get me back to my normal screen, rearranging things so it will hopefully be useable. I am going to SDiego tomorrow for the Art Stream meeting and I must go to bed to be up at 6:30!   But I hope you will stick with me while I get back to blogging.

We had a full moon with just a few clouds.

The Surfside QGuild Board held a new member tea
led  by VP Jeanette Brooks and President Mary Mulcahy..

I came across this explanation of love on Facebook. 

#   #   #

                                        

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is an excellent chart of love. It shows the inadequacy of one word. Does that reflect English-speakers's prioritization of love? Sad, if so.

Lovely picture of the full moon, with those trees!

Mary Ann said...

As long as your computer is sick but you are well, life is good!

abelian said...

Of course I’m still with you! Love from your online friend, Dottie.

Loretta said...

Of course, I am with you and KoKo each day! Stay safe and in good health. Again, thanks for sharing your quilt meeting with us!

Of course, I'll stay with you and your wonderful blog each day! Thanks so much for writing it. Please, stay well.