Monday, June 10, 2024

Sidewalks 06-10-24

 Summer has arrived and some schools are adjourned, which gives children time to play outdoors.   There are several young girls who love writing on the sidewalk with chalk.  And Barb, who I think is eleven, has outdone herself.  I cannot get high enough (maybe I need a drone) to show her guided pathways.   There is a  vine  with large leaves to follow, stepping on each leaf.  And a trail of the planets each marked with the correct names.  Quite a layout, nicely done.   KoKo is not impressed, but I am .

This is where  we are to start.  The blue is KoKo's leash held in my left hand.  He wants to GO.

These handprints must be a stencil as they are all the same. Why she didn't give herself a head I can't imagine.  The odd black dot is the tip of my cane, it helps me keep my balance and could serve  as a  coyote beater should  one comet  too close. 

Big square guy, smiles, rainbow, multi-colored dots, bored doggo.

Always sign your artwork. 


Dear to my heart. 

#    #   #






2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I like your appreciation of art wherever you find it.

I think she does have a head. I think her arms are right by her sides, and she has enormous pink and white pigtails sticking straight out!

Carol said...

So clever!