Saturday, January 24, 2009

Plant ID & Poodle Prince 01-23-08

I think I used to know the name of this plant! But I sure can't remember it now. And if I decide to make a quilt from the picture I need to know what to name it. Ideas?
The red stems with the white leaves are gorgeous.
At the tip of some stems are red leaves - awesome!
I visited Corky and his parents in LBeach. Corky likes to lay on the landing, squishing himself up against the wall - it is almost as though he thinks he is making himself invisible.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

Hi there. I'm not positive, but I think the common name for this plant is Hawaiian Snowbush - pretty sure anyway. They're gorgeous and grown as an annual where I live.

If you make a quilt of this, I'd sure love to see it!!!

Phyllis said...

...it's me again. Now that I've looked at it again, I'm sure that's what it is.

And Corky is adorable!

meggie said...

That plant is gorgeous. Would make a lovely quilt.

Love Corky in squish mode!
Leo does that behind our sofa, - we call it his 'Kennel'.