Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Feet 06-14-13

I may have gotten over my aversion to "sparkly things" in the daytime.  Something I inherited from my mother who thought it was cheap and ugly - she didn't like gypsies and they frequently wore sparkly things just any old time.  When I was in high school I wanted to wear rhinestone earrings (clip on, of course) and she threw them away. 


This lady at Starbuck's looked great and I like her sparkly shoes.
 

Unfortunately, I can no longer wear heels or flats.  Too bad.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Olga Norris said...

Isn't it interesting which of one's mother's strictures linger in our own approach to life. My mother had the same thoughts and forbiddings - and I still only wear clip earrings, and do not wear sparklies in the daytime!

Quiltedtime said...

I LOVE twinkles!!! Mostly on clothing or shoes. For some reason, my family was just never into earrings. I am always baffled when some mothers have their baby's ears pierced within weeks of being born.

Dolores said...

Bling is good for the soul!! XX