Saturday, February 15, 2014

Friday night in La Mesa, CA 02-14-14





Obviously I am still having computer problems.  I can't add text anywhere else on the page.
The camellia photos are from Feb 2011 and were taken at the Oceanside Civic Center.
I am taking a workshop from Mary Pal at Rosie's Calico Corner tomorrow and Sunday.  Her technique is so unique I have a great desire to see it done, although it is a messy process, and you know i am not into "messy".  Maybe once I do it I will fall in love with it.  I admire Mary's work very much and have a piece in TCQC.   

3 comments:

Dolores said...

OOOOhh, what is it??? I took two days from Denise Oyama Miller on mixed media at the Cotton Patch and LOVED it!!! Learning something new is soul lifting and some messy is good :) Enjoy your new experience!!

Loretta said...

Super fun!!! I hope you share your project with us. Experience the mess!!

Quiltedtime said...

You have me curious. Hope you post pictures of your workshop.