Friday, May 29, 2015

It was a doggie day! 05-29-15

As explained last evening I have KoKo Ota staying with me for a couple nights.  He is such a sweet loving dog it has been a pleasure.  But tiring.    He loves to play fetch, so I have a stiff shoulder from throwing his toys so he can bring them back to me.  He knows how to make each of them squeak and seems to delight in doing so.  It was 96F on my patio today, but KoKo, like Corky, went out, rolled around on the cement, and took a little nap!   I sat in the shade because I can't let him out alone due to the coyotes that roam the area.  I have to take him home to his mommy tomorrow and I know I will miss him.  Maybe Nancy will need a KoKo sitter again soon.



#   #   #

3 comments:

Dolores said...

Awwww :) Hope he visits again!!

Loretta said...

Koko is adorable!!!

Suzanne Kistler said...

So happy to see you indulging in doggie love again, Del! :)