Thursday, August 6, 2015

Class with Elizabeth Busch

I didn't attract enough attention for Elizabeth's class so it looks like a no go.  If you live in the East and are interested she will have a seven day Master Class next fall in Maine.  I don't see it on her website, but I have seen a flyer for it.   Check her website www.ElizabethBusch/artquilts.com  or contact Andrea Bacal  at andrea.bacal@gmail.com who has done some of the arrangements.
 
If you live in the San Diego area and would like to view the SAQA traveling trunk show let me know.  I will have the trunk  and can share it on Sunday afternoon, August 30th.  Probably somewhere near Visions Art Museum.  DELQLTS@aol.com
You don't have to be a member of SAQA to view the trunk show.
#   #   #

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Del, I am in the San Diego area (about 8 minutes from VAM) and I would love to see the SAQA trunk Sun Aug 30th. Pictures are nice but seeing the actual artworks is so much better. I hope it's go.
Sally